On the off chance that the misfortune/burglary occurred in India, you should report the loss
of your passport and visa to the nearby Indian Police and acquire a police report. In case that this
happened abroad, please get a police report from that area. At that point report the loss of the visa ,
including the accompanying data:
• Your name, date and place of birth, and nationality.
• The city where your visa was issued (Mumbai, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, or
• Your address and telephone number.
• A photocopy of the lost visa, if accessible, or the date and place of issuance, if known.
• A photocopy of the bio-information page of your lost passport, if accessible. If not, the
nationality and number of your lost identification and additionally the issuance and
termination dates, if accessible.
• Conditions of the misfortune: When and how your visa was lost or stolen.
• Duplicate of the police report for the stolen visa