It is always better not to open up the keyboard and repair it on your own as it is a highly complex one. When they do not have any hardware issue you can solve your Asus laptop’s keyboard issue with these tricks:
1. The first and foremost step for any problem is rebooting aka restarting the laptop. This would solve many issues instantly. Go to the next trick if this one does not work out.
2. When the drivers of your keyboard are out of date then there are chances of the keyboard not working. Try updating the drivers and then restart the laptop to check if the keyboard is working or not.
3. Then restore the laptop, if the above-mentioned step did not work out. Then also try installing Unknown Software.
4. Do these when your keyboard is still not working:
Step 1: Press Windows + R keys together and open Run. Then type in devmgmt.msc and press Enter. Now the Device manager would open.
Step 2: Find Keyboard in Device manager and do a right-click on the Keyboard device. Then click on Scan for hardware changes.
5. Finally, if nothing works out then the problem might be with the hardware of your keyboard and not the software. So, then you can take the keyboard for repair or buy a new USB Keyboard.