The same procedure is followed for replacing the keyboard of Asus A52, G51, and K52 keyboards. So you would just have to do the same for all the keyboards:
1. The first step is turning off your Asus laptop.
2. Then the AC adapter should be disconnected. Now, turn the laptop upside down and then remove the battery.
3. Then turn the laptop back and find 5 tabs above the keyboard. This would be locking the keyboard in its place. Find these tabs above ESC, F5, F9, PRT SC, and END keys.
4. Then push the tabs towards the display so that the keyboard can be unlocked.
5. Now, the keyboard can be lifted up. Then place the keyboard on its face so that you would be able to reach the keyboard cable.
6. Then unlock the keyboard cable by sliding out the locking clip 1/32 of the keyboard.
7. Now replace the old keyboard with a new one and first lock the keyboard to the clip and then place the keyboard then you would just have to push back the 5 tabs to secure the keyboard.
8. Then replace the battery and then try starting the laptop.