Installing YouTube app in Kindle Fire is possible, but follow these guidelines before you start installing the app in your Kindle Fire
* The charge of your Kindle should at least be 70% * Turn On the Wi-Fi *Enable Unknown Resources in your Kindle to install apps like YouTube, which are third-party apps. Enabling Unknown Resources by
Tap on Top Menu > then tap on More > tap on Device menu > now tap on the Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources.
Installing the YouTube app:
1. Go to App Store > enter ES File Explorer in search box > download that and install it.
2. Then open the browser and download YouTube for Kindle Fire.
3. Download the YouTube by clicking on the most recent post.
4. Use the ES File Manager to locate YouTube.apk from the Download section.
5. Install the YouTube app by clicking on it.
6. Find the app on your Home screen.
Even when it works a little slow, please keep in mind that this app was developed for Smartphones and not Kindle.